“Committed to Excellence…Focused on Success”
Mary Persons High School faculty believes:
- ALL students can learn.
- In graduating students on time with the skills necessary for them to succeed
- A safe environment ensures optimal performance from students and staff.
- In nurturing a student’s intellectual and emotional needs in an environment of high expectations, respect, and dignity.
- Student learning occurs through a variety of teaching and assessment strategies.
- In an environment where students, parents, staff, and community share the responsibility of advancing the school’s mission.
- In recruiting, hiring, nurturing, and retaining a dedicated and highly trained staff.